Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fame Is A Fickle Mistress

My adoring public has asked, and so I must deliver. And by adoring public, I mean two of the four people who read my blog. You have demanded more random trivia (claiming you already knew some of the things on my other list) so here you are. Random Maggie Facts Part Deux.

1. When I'm listening to my Ipod in my cubicle I will often make up and act out music videos to accompany them. But I can't leave my cubicle so they would probably be really boring music videos. Thank goodness for those high cubicle walls!

2. I really like the Conan movies. That would be Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer, starring Ahnold. But I do not like Ahnold, just the movies.

3. Sometimes, when deciding what to wear, I will pick my shoes first and design an outfit around them.

4. I have never been arrested. But I secretly want to be. I need some more street cred, yo.

5. My favorite color is purple, but I tell everyone it's blue so I don't seem as girly.

No comments: