I have had a cold for the past 5 days and, as they are want to do, my ears clogged up. When I get sick, my ears tend to go on wax production overload and they inevitably get clogged. Why am I telling you this? Because I went to the health unit here at my office to have an ear irrigation, and the very nice doctor told me I have crooked ear canals. As in, me ear canals, are not straight. WTF? Of all the random things to to have wrong with you, my frickin EAR CANALS? Ah, the betrayal that is my genetic legacy.
This news has inspired me to create a list for you. The Top 5 Things You Didn't Know About Maggie. Proceed at your own risk.
1. My ear canals are crooked.
2. When I am alone in my car, I sing along with the radio and imagine I am on American Idol. And Simon only says nice things to me.
3. I enjoy going to the dentist. I never have cavities, and my mouth feels so good afterwards!
4. My feet sweat. Like, a lot.
5. I once had an unhealthy obsession with the anime cartoon "Sailor Moon." Hey, I was 18. And I haven't seen it in like 7 years. God, I was a dork.