Thursday, May 18, 2006

Random Musings

I saw a woman in the lobby of my building this morning wearing a pair of cow skin clogs. Like, seriously wearing them. Not in an ironic sense. What would make you think that was a good look?

It's now official, Veronica Mars and Supernatural will be coming back for the 2006-07 television season on the CW. *cubicle dance* At least the new network is doing somethings right. A lot of people have been kvetching about Everwood not getting picked up, but I have never seen the show. Maybe I can catch up over the summer with Netflix. Not like I don't have 45 things on my que right now...but you never know. There might be room for more.

This week has been so long and, to be honest, kind of crummy. I've just been making some dumb mistakes at work, and I am trying really hard to build a good reputation. I just keep looking forward to the weekend as this far off dream-land castle where free-range ponies frolic around and they have big chocolate fountains everywhere. Mmmm...chocolate.

I came to a resolution on Tuesday. Next time I want to see a movie and can't find someone to go with me, I'm going by myself. I've never been to a movie by myself, and I don't really know why. It doesn't have the same stigma as eating alone in a restaurant, but maybe I was worried people would judge me or something. Anyways, I promise. Next time, I'm striking out on my own and going to whatever craptastic film solo. I'll take me out for a date. And I guarantee I'll get lucky at the end of the night. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Currently Listening To: Jewel, "Goodbye Alice in Wonderland"

Currently Reading: "Middlesex" by Jeffrey Eugenides

No comments: