Monday, April 27, 2009

Chocolate World

This I had to share. Earlier this month, Lori and I drove up to Hershey, Pennsylvania. Why, you ask? Duh. CHOCOLATE.

And oh did we find it. And in addition to the chocolate, we found the world's best ice cream sundae.

Observe.

And another look...

What you're looking at is culinary perfection. Chocolate Hershey's ice cream, chocolate syrup, peanut butter topping, crushed up Reese's peanut butter cups, whip cream, and of course, a cherry.

This was more than a sundae, people. It was a meal. It was a legend. While eating, all Lori had to do was look at me, and I responded, "I know." It was that good. Hands down, the best ice cream sundae I have ever had in my entire life. This sundae alone was worth the 3 hour drive. And that's not counting all the different kinds of chocolate in the factory store and the awesome deals we got at the outlet mall.

All in all, totally worth it. Even if we kind of sort of maybe possibly got a little lost on the way there. And back. But I stopped at a gas station and got a map. So it was alllll good.

No comments: