Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Chronicles of a Freaked Out Person

They say in the Springtime a young man's mind turns to thoughts of love...so I guess in the Falltime a young woman's mind turns to thoughts of love. It makes sense I guess. Fall for me means a time of harvesting, nesting, baking pies (yum pie!), wrapping yourself in toasty layers, etc. Maybe it's the nesting instinct, or maybe it's because this is the first time I haven't had school hanging over me, but my mind has definitely turned to thoughts of love.

Or more specifically, the lack thereof. I mean, come on people. I see some ugly people out there who have gotten married. And not just ugly on the outside, but ugly on the inside. There are mean people who are happily married. And yet, I'm not totally heinous and I think I am kinda fun, so what the fuck? Can a girl get some snuggles??

ANYWAYS, I had another weird anxiety dream last night. This one I had to walk across a broken mirror and then I was picking huge shards of glass out of my foot bottoms ala Bruce Willis in Die Hard. My subconscious is so. fucked. up. According to a dream dictionary :

To see your own feet in your dream, symbolizes your foundation, stability and sense of understanding. To see broken glass in your dream, signifies a change in your life.

I guess this makes sense. A new job = shaken foundations and change. But EW! Could my subconscious please learn to express itself in a less scary and gross manner? Seriously dude. Because it appears not only am I horny, but also have a sicko subconscious. Thanks a bunch brain.

No comments: