Saturday, September 13, 2008

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Well, tomorrow's the big day! Vacation day! I managed to finish all my projects at work, which means I'm leaving a clean desk behind, and I HOPE I've managed to remember everything I need to take.

Speaking of which, I had an anxiety dream a few nights ago where I arrived at the airport without my passport. I woke up completely freaked out. And now, when I am in the full packing stage, I am really nervous about forgetting something important. But at this point, I've made the necessary lists, done what I need to do, and I just need to figure out how to sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. What I keep telling myself is that no matter what happens, if my luggage gets lost, if it rains the whole time, the point is to enjoy myself and have fun in new and exciting countries. So that's the plan!

I'll be back Thursday, October 2, so have a great rest of the month everyone and see you a couple weeks!

Cruise countdown: tomorrow!

No comments: