Monday, April 14, 2008

Another day, another engagement. Yay for Joe and Caroline! I think September 2009 sounds like a lovely time for a wedding.

You know, I never thought I would be married by the time I was 30, but I am beginning to feel like the odd man out. At brunch on Sunday with my law school friends, I had a total Bridget Jones moment:

Me: Can we please have separate checks?
Waitress: Sure, how should I split them?
Caroline and Joe: We're together.
Lori and Todd: We're together.
Moe and Brian: We're together.
Me: I'm alone.
Waitress: So, together, together, together, alone.
Me: *sigh*

And it's not like I want to be married right now. Ick. But I guess it's nice to have someone else like you.

But anyway, this is a time of celebration! So, congrats to Caroline and Joe!


Wedding Watch:

Andrea and Justin, November 2008

Lori and Todd, May 2009

Caroline and Joe, September 2008

Who will be next??

No comments: