In order to feed my continuing obsession with Jensen Ackles, I bring you Dean Winchester facts. Loosly based on (er, completely ripped off from) the Chuck Norris Facts that have been taking the internets by storm.
Top Thirty Dean Winchester Facts
1. Guns don't kill demons. Dean Winchester kills demons.
2. There is no hierarchy of demons. Just a list of demons Dean Winchester allows to live. For now.
3. When Dean Winchester was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is Courage?" Dean Winchester received an "A+" for writing only the words "Dean Winchester" and promptly turning in the paper.
4. The chief export of Dean Winchester is SEX.
5. Dean Winchester does not go hunting, because hunting implies the possibility of failure. Dean Winchester goes killing.
6. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Dean Winchester.
7. Dean Winchester does not read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
8. If Dean Winchester is late, time better slow the fuck down.
9. Dean Winchester can slam a revolving door.
10. Dean Winchester's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
No, wait. That's Chuck Norris.
ADDENDUM: Dean Winchester has cured cancer and looked damn good doing it.
11. If a demon can see Dean Winchester, he can see it. If it can't see Dean Winchester it may be only seconds away from death.
12. Dean Winchester has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.
13. When Dean Winchester sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Dean Winchester has not had to pay taxes, ever.
14. Dean Winchester owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.
He was four.
15. Dean Winchester doesn't use pickup lines, he simply says, "Now."
16. Dean Winchester is allowed to talk about Fight Club.
17. Time and tide wait for no man. Unless that man is Dean Winchester.
18. Dean Winchester sleeps with a night light. Not because Dean Winchester is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Dean Winchester.
19. Jesus owns and wears a bracelet that reads, "WWDWD?"
20. Crop circles are Dean Winchester's way of telling the world that sometimes, corn needs to lie the fuck down.
21. Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Dean Winchester can kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
22. Dean Winchester has to sort his laundry into three loads: darks, whites, and bloodstains.
23. Dean Winchester actually died ten years ago, but no Grim Reaper can get up the courage to tell him.
24. A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Dean Winchester and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
25. Dean Winchester once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
26. Dean Winchester went to the Virgin Islands. They are now called the Islands
27. Dean Winchester is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Dean Winchester.
28. Dean Winchester's hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
29. Dean Winchester always gets blackjack. Even when he's playing poker.
30. Dean Winchester sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled hunting ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Dean shot the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
If you want to see the original Chuck Norris facts, click here. There are 9 pages worth. Damn. I guess males in the 18-34 age group really like Chuck Norris.