Thursday, November 20, 2008

See? I'm being a good girl.

Caroline: yo

i have one lonely cupcake over here

me: cupcake!

Caroline:
want it?

me: no, foul temptress

I am eating better

begone!

Caroline:
come get it before i succumb and eat it

it's tiny!

me:
EAT IT

Caroline: and it's pumpkin!

me: no

Caroline: pumpkin!

good for you!!

me: NO

no means no, caroline

Caroline:
tee hee

me:
stop trying to assault me with your cupcakes

Caroline:
if you're sure

i'm not assaulting you dude

me:
sigh,yes I'm sure

Caroline:
just providing opportunity
:-)
me: ENABLER

Caroline:
yes. yes, i am :-)

me:
go awaaaaaaaaaaay

Caroline:
okay. fine. offer retracted.

me:
hee

Caroline:
NO CUPCAKE FOR YOU!!

me: FINE

Caroline:
hee

anytime

go forth and research!

me:
okies

bye

Caroline: lates!

Sent at 2:52 PM on Thursday


No comments: