Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Alpacas For Everyone!

I know this was posted on Cute Overload about a thousand years ago, but I find it so awesome, that I have to mention it here. Plus, I just made the picture my desktop at work and it makes me smile every time I see it.

This kid (Rory) lives in Australia where there aren’t a lot of other kids, I think his parents are farmers or something. But Rory looooves to play football, and it’s hard when you don’t have any other kids to play with. So Rory’s Mom (who is obvy a freakin genius), enlisted the aid of the family border collie and alpaca. So now the kid, the dog, and the alpaca all play football together.

How awesome is that? I think, right at this moment, if I could have anything in the world, I would get a football playing alpaca. They need to make a movie about this. In your face Air Bud!



Mom’s Quote of the Day: “In the space of time it took this meat to defrost, it has morphed from chicken into pork. So I hope you like pork.”

Doctor Who Quote of the Day “Victory…..should be naked.”

No comments: