Thursday, April 08, 2010

Screw you, Spring.

Yeah, that's right I said it. Yes, the trees in bloom and the flowers are so pretty and it's daylight longer and blah blah blah.

It hit 90+ degrees yesterday, people. In the FIRST WEEK OF APRIL. This is unacceptable. Those are August-type temperatures, not April. At least in the summer I can seek the refuge of the swimming pool, or my air-conditioned condo, but not in April. Because guess what? They don't turn on the AC in my building until May 1 due to some lame-o Alexandria city law. So you know what I do when it is over 90 degrees in my apartment in April? I sit there and sweat, that's what I do.

Also, I had to sleep with the window open last night (since it was so hot) and now I have an increasing sore throat because of the bucket-load of pollen I inhaled.

SO FUCK YOU SPRING. Go back where you came from.

No comments: