Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Say it, don't spray it.

I love my Gilad workout DVD. He's this great German guy who runs a gym out in Hawaii and apparently used to have a morning workout television show. Anyway, he's nice and says encouraging things like, "let me see those thighs flying in the air!" and "this is how we get you lean, and mean, but in a good way!"

But, here's my question. Is it normal to drool all over yourself while doing the aerobics portion of the workout? Because it happened to me and I'm not so sure that it is.

Maybe I should try panting with my mouth shut some time. That might help to decrease the waterworks.

1 comment:

Tito said...

hahaha, amusing post. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth :-) And don't drool on yourself :-D I'd say if you're actually panting and drooling on yourself then you probably are working yourself pretty hard. Just focus on getting good breathing down and not killing yourself, your body will eventually adapt and you won't drool on yourself, or drool less :-P