The other day at work, I was working on a case where the veteran was seeking an increased rating for his boils. No, seriously. His boils. Anyway, it got me thinking about the Plagues of Egypt, you know, when the Pharoah (voiced by Ralph Fiennes) wouldn't let the Jews out of slavery, so Moses (voiced by Val Kilmer), was the servant of God and watched as he sent these horrible plagues to Egypt. Frogs, locusts, boils, water turning to blood, it was allllll good. So, I was thinking, what would the good plagues of Egypt be? Here is what I have come up with so far...
1. Plague of Rainbows
2. Plague of Puppies
3. Plague of Chocolate
4. Mani/Pedi plague (tm Caroline)
5. Plague of garden gnomes (tm Chris)
6. Water runs as Blackthorne cider
7. First-born sons find lollipops under pillows
8. Down comforter plague
9. Coupons for free pizza plague
10. The yet-to-be-determined plague; leave suggestions in the comments area!
Currently Watching: The Thirst, a vampire movie with my friend Patrick from college!
Currently Reading: The Maytrees